Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool Touch Electric Deep Fryer by Presto
List Price : $69.99
Save Price :
Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool Touch Electric Deep Fryer Description
Includes wire basket and charcoal filter to scale back frying scents.Wash all sections by using hand; 13-1/2 by using 10 with the aid of 11-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty.Cool touch exterior; splash-free deal with release; removable nonstick inside.Electric deep fryer for up to 6 servings of rooster, shrimp, or fries.Adjustable thermostat from 250 to 375 stages F with bright ready gentle. With the right gear, deep-fried meals will also be crisp and delicious as an alternative of fat-logged and soggy. This Presto CoolDaddy electrical deep fryer embodys several options that permit you to make tasty fried hen, fish, shrimp, and French fries for up to six people. Its adjustable thermostat ranges from 250 to 375 degrees F, and its brilliant pink indicator light indicators when the oil has reached the specified temperature so meals cooks now not than essential. A viewing window lets you track progress with out opening the cover, and an embraced wire basket with an exterior deal with approach which you might prevent spatters via decreasing meals into hot oil with the lid down.
Smart in structure, the fryer has a cool-touch exterior and a locking quilt with a push-button latch for security. Its anti-odor charcoal air filter put offs with out trouble, and the interior cook dinnering pot is nonstick for quick cleanup. The wire inside basket features small gaps--good for draining oil off whereas preserving small pieces in. Measuring approximately 13-1/2 by using 10 by way of 11-1/2 inches, the cook dinnerer may additionally be stored with the basket, handle, and cord within. All sections will have to be washed by hand, and Presto features a one-year warranty..
Read more Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool Touch Electric Deep Fryer
Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool Touch Electric Deep Fryer Feature
Available from 2 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| nia1158 | 5.0 | $43.00 |
| | 0.0 | $49.74 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 2 store | ||
Cool contact exterior. Removable non-stick pot for easy cleansing. Extra huge viewing window. Basket deal with doubles as an exterior regulate to lower meals into the oil with cover closed. Chacoal filter to reduce frying oders. Seal tight quilt forestalls spattering.
Customer Reviews
four.0 Out Of 5 Stars (115 Customer Reviews)Reviews for Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool Touch Electric Deep Fryer (Kitchen) A great gadget. No spills, no over boils, no stink, no mess.
Ensure your meals is patted dry...or use somewhat much less oil if you do not want an over boil of grease coming out of the highest.
It also says, to stop food gunk sticking to pan..like hand batter fish don't use the basket. I just put the basket down into the grease and drop the fish in. Didn't stick.
Easy to wash. Lid raises off, and it has a small capture for when you open the lid at the again of the unit.
I think it was simple to easy. Lid comes off, filter pops out, bowl carrys out and the bowl is immersable. Little hot water and Dawn and like new...
It took about fifty one ounces of oil.
Order extra filters, it simplest comes with one.
Reviews for Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool Touch Electric Deep Fryer (Kitchen) This fryer is much higher than the one I bought a quantity of years ago [the fry baby]. The handiest phrase of caution I wish to share with folks is to really cast off the ice crystals from meals ahead of hanging within the fryer. The ice crystals make the oil boil up too much and will result in leakage. I had this happen the first time I fried, and considering then I rinse the chicken wings below cool water and shake em off before striking them within the basket. If somebody is wondering, it takes a bottle and a half of of cooking oil to get to the "max fill line", which is where they suggest it to be. The prepare dinnering/draining basket is most probably the best function of the product as a outcome of you can let the oil drain off earlier than striking the meals on paper towels. I've noticed lots much less grease on my paper towels after letting the meals drain for a few minutes.
Reviews for Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool Touch Electric Deep Fryer (Kitchen) This is a good little fryer. It cooks sufficient for 2 servings at a time, don't overload. It has a pleasant record of options. The basket is very at hand, the temperature guage and ready gentle work well and the lid with vents and a filter lend a hand cut back the grease scent in your house. Some foods with a quantity of moisture is now not going to fry smartly with the lid closed and even with the lid closed you will not eliminate the odor utterly. I set this up on my stove when I use it so that I'm ready to use the exhaust fan as smartly after which I am ready to do away with all the odor. It easys up properly and I'm ready to retailer the oil in it between makes use of for weeks.
The earlier overviews evidently weren't using as this is supposed. I suspect they had been overfilling with oil/food/both.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น